Since 2007 we have been developing end-to-end BPM solutions, starting from the business analysis phase all the way down to the deployment in production, as well as support and platform maintenance.
We work with both standard and Agile development methodology, based on customers preference. Our approach always aims to establish a clear communication with both all the parties involved during the different phases.
We work alongside customers to
- help them understand what Business Process Management is and how it can make organisations more efficient
- analyse the requirements of the business challenges (discovery phase)
- identify, document and design a solution that would fit the technical requirements and fulfil the business goals
- develop the solution with the highest quality possible, including backend integrations and front-end UIs and automated test cycles
- deploy, monitor and support the solutions
In addition, we can help setting up the corresponding underlying software platform in which to deploy these solutions, as well as establishing best practices for both development and deployments.
At BSS we are experts using Oracle BPM 10gR3 (and even previous versions!) also known as BEA AquaLogic BPM, with some members of our staff having worked for consulting services and even taking part in the development of the product.
Our customers have many processes still running on top of 10gR3 as we have created many solutions around it. In addition we have performed instance migrations between environments (standalone and enterprise edition) and data extraction exercises.
As version 10gR3 is reaching its end of life we can help your organization move to the next version by either using the migration tools provided by Oracle or re-creating the models in either version 11g or 12c. We can also help migrating data from one version to the other by creating specialised migration tools tailored to satisfy your requirements and constraints.